Monday, January 30, 2012

Organic Airbrush Tanning by Live Beautifully OC

That's me on the right with my airbrush tan. On the left is Krista
of Windsday Handmade Goods!
My go to gal when I have an important event and want a "just back from vacation" look is Joanna Roche, Live Beautifully OC.

Joanna offers custom airbrush tanning which is perfect when you're looking for a sun-kissed healthy glow, or a deep tropical tan without the harmful effects of the sun.

Every airbrush tan I have ever received from Joanna has been perfectly even with just a hint of shimmer. And the smell is absolutely yummy. She's a perfectionist and always ensures your tan is even and then explains how to maximize the life of your airbrush tan.

Joanna also offers eyelash extensions and Lash Dip for beautiful looks without mascara! If you live in the Orange County area, I highly recommend paying her salon a visit! You can visit her website here, or
call her to make an appointment at 949-355-5482.

No comments:

Post a Comment