Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Current Fashion Trend & My Dilemma - Skinny Jeans

One of the hottest trends in fashion right now is the Skinny Jean. And it isn't going away for spring either. Only this time, they're coming in colors named: Tangerine Tango, Solar Power Yellow, Cabaret Pink and Solidite Blue. And let's face it, regardless of the color we ALL want to fit into our favorite pair of skinny jeans.

So here's my problem, after months of being sick on and off, months of slacking and the holidays, well, let's face it.....my favorite skinny's don't fit! So what am I going to do. Well let's face it ladies, there is NO magic diet pill or magic diet drink that can instantly make all that go away. It's going to take good old fashioned healthy eating and excercise to make those extra pounds melt away.

Now, if you're my Facebook friend, you know I've just come from a cooking demo in my building consisting of hearty cheese filled chile rellenos, sangria, margaritas and some dessert called "Diablo Chocolate Cake" (and you know anything called Diablo is sinfully delicious!). But let's face it, things have to change.

Earlier today, I met with my former trainer, Jackie Nguyen, regarding a weight loss plan. In my next blog I'm announcing my "30 Day Skinny Jean Challenge" And I'm inviting my PL Swag gals to join me in the challenge. So meet you all in my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment